What are you doing November 7th? I know what I'm doing... I'm hosting a session at hello, holidays! in Corvallis from 9-3, details below. This all women workshop will be a great time so grab some friends and join us. I would love to see you all there as I pour wines for a wonderful food pairing and talk about some great holiday wine pairing ideas. I hope to see you there, and if I haven't met you in person make sure to come find me and introduce yourself!
Saturday, November 7th from 9am-3pm
Elements Building (in the old Strega space), 517 SW 2nd St, Corvallis
hello, holidays! is the perfect opportunity for a day out with your girlfriends before the holiday season begins. We’ve got a fabulous day planned and you won’t want to miss out! Workshop cost is $65. All attendees will receive an event bag* (designed just for us by Bread & Salt of Seattle), a light breakfast, lunch (catered by Iovinos), wine tasting, and these amazing sessions:
- Visioning w/Kristina Ender, Life Coach, EndWell Coaching
- Decorating for the holidays w/Kimberly Brandt, Billede Design
- Pilates w/Antigone Cook, Fitness Instructor, Life Integrated Fitness
- Wearing this season's fashion trends w/Jen Butler-Walker, Stylist & Fashion Blogger, Second Glance
- Makeup and skin care w/Cara Sherris, Spa Director; Michelle Hancock, Esthetician, Epic Day Spa
- Food & wine w/Jessica Stanley, Rocket Queen Cupcakes; Mary Cressler, certified sommelier, Vindulge; Ellie Larsen, Beviamo Wine Tours
For more information or to purchase tickets click here.